Questions related to the applying mechanism:
- Does the applicant need to print a copy of the application form?
- It is preferred to print and save the application form. For follow-up purposes, the student needs to save the applicant ID (APID) that you will be provided with via your email address.
- What is the applicant ID (APID)? When it will be sent to the student?
- It is the number that is used to document all of the information received from the applicants in the database. Applicant ID will be sent to the student after about 10 to 14 days from the date of receiving the application form in case there are no technical problems in the information sent. The student needs to save this number for follow-up purposes.
- Does the applicant needs to have a personal email address?
- Yes. The mechanism for applying has been designed to facilitate the applying process for the students from any location in Iraq without the need to travel to another place to apply or follow-up, where your information is received and saved as well as notifying you of the progress of your application through the email which needs to be checked daily or regularly to stay informed of the updates. Same email address should not be used by more than one person for applying to the scholarship program or otherwise the application will not be considered. Please take this point into consideration when applying and sending the information.
- Why I can’t download the application form directly?
- An advanced technique has been used to collect applicants’ information and needs (Adobe Reader V.9 or V9.1) software in addition to downloading the Arabic support program. For more information, please go to (Application Form Guide).
- Does the application form need to be filled in Arabic or English language?
- Some fields need to be filled in using the drop down menus, others need to be filled in either language.
- what are the steps to download and send the application form?
- Steps for downloading the application form are:
- Downloading the file for the application form from the website according to the province and degree seeking. Then, saving the file in your personal computer in the right way and opening the application form using Arabic supported Adobe Reader V.9 or V9.1.
- Filling in the application form accurately and for each field based on the instructions mentioned in the same application form. You can save a copy of the application form that has been filled in with your information using the button (Print Form) at the top of the application form.
- After verifying and checking all the information entered in the application form, press (Submit Form) button at the top of the application form taking into consideration the following points:
I have already sent the application form and I haven’t received an applicant ID (APID) yet?
If you haven’t received an applicant ID within 10 to 14 days from the date of sending the application form, note the following points:
- Select (Internet Email) if you choose to use electronic email on the web like Yahoo or Gmail, another window will appear to save the application form in your personal computer with (XML) extension. Then you can send all required documents and attaching the application form to the email address mentioned in the application form.
- Select (Desktop Application Form) if you have pre-configured Microsoft Outlook application. The application form will be attached in Microsoft Outlook application window. You are required to attach all other required documents and send them directly to the email address that will appear in the (To) field.
- Please check your received emails under the Spam folder.
- Please make sure that the email address to which you have sent the application form to is typed correctly.
- Resend the application form based on the instructions mentioned inside the application form.
- Even though I have sent an inquiry more than once, I am still having delay in response?
- First of all, we recommend you to refer to the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) webpage as the answer to your inquiry might be available. If you could not find the answer, please wait for three business days (Friday and Saturday are not included) before we confirm your email and we’ll work to provide you with all required information after addressing the party in question. For the nominated students, they’ll be notified of any updates as soon as we get any from relevant university.