Conditions and Instructions for applying to the Scholarship Program The Higher Committee for Education Development in Iraq \ Prime Minister’s Office 2012
Application form will be ignored at any level during applying and admission phases in the following cases:
- Providing incorrect or inaccurate information in the application form.
- Required documents and information were not sent within the specified period of time.
- Applying from more than one province.
- The documents were sent from an email address different from the one mentioned in the application form.
- Applicant’s right to apply for HCED scholarship program will be dropped and for three years if the applicant withdrew after he was nominated by HCED.
- Applicant should make use of pre-application period of time to develop English language skills, perform standard tests and prepare all required documents.
- Enquiries should be addressed to HCED official email address (email@example.com) only and not to the province email address mentioned in the application form.
- The applicant has the right to select the country of study and in accordance with his field of study. Applicant’s right to change the country of study will be dropped after completing the interview procedures.
Scholarship requirements prior to joining the university:
- Government employed applicant nominated by HCED should provide a letter from his organization allowing him to pursue higher degree in the designated field of study.
- Nominated applicant should work to develop English language skills and other required standardized tests like TOEFL and GRE to a certain acceptable level prior to the issuance of travel decree and joining the university.